Below is our rough roadmap for the development of cyberpunkdreams over the next year or so. Please note that this only includes major planned updates; small things such as bug fixes, mechanics tweaks, expansions to existing content and smaller items of content will continue as usual, as will our regular seasonal events. Our testing community will likely see some of these items earlier. If you're interested in joining, please see the rules-and-shizzle channel in our Discord server.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing here is set in stone. Items will almost certainly be moved or might even be dropped entirely.
Last update: 2022-10-15
Late Q3/Early Q4 2022
- Two completely new stories, one of which is aimed at well established players [both released].
- A new repeatable mechanic in the event of one of your crew being killed.
- Continuation of at least one larger storyline that's currently on the content wall.
- Continuation of a couple of smaller stories that are currently on the content wall.
- Vehicles update, including more vehicles and vehicle customisation.
- The badlands.
- Simple multiplayer interactions; these are asynchronous coop events and will be optional.
- One more game area.
- More major mission content.
- More sophisticated multiplayer interactions.
Where can I find out more?
Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/XeY36k9